My Photo
Name:
Location: Hutchinson, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Intro


So, I'm currently sitting at my community college in between class and I'm incredibly bored. I decided (after staring into space for like five minutes) that I would try to find something creative and productive to do and I stumbled across this.
I figured hey, I have a decently interesting life and plenty of thoughts to go around so even if no one reads this, it'll give me something to do on those days like this when I'm sitting around with absolutely nothing to do.

And because I named this entry intro, I suppose I'd better get to introducing myself and some of the things that this blog might someday end up containing. I currently live in a tiny town that's situated in the middle of Minnesota. I'm a full time college student who suffers greatly from indecisiveness and therefore I am nowhere near choosing a field of study as of yet. I love a variety of things (all of which I will probably write about here at some point. These include:

  • Anime and Japan
  • Cooking (more often than not healthy)
  • Traveling
  • And all sorts of risk taking
The second on that list in particular is something that I am completely obsessed with. I absolutely love cooking and food and anything related to the two. I'll probably end up posting loads of recipes here simply for my personal use but anyone is free to try them out if they would like to. But alas, I've got to run to class soon so I shall be back at some point in the future with another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home